The details of the program are as follows:
· Dates: The clinics will run from Sunday, September 8th through Sunday, October 27th.
· Boys/Girls: There will be separate groups for the boys and the girls.
· Times: The clinics will be held at the following times:
o Grades K-2 from 1:00 - 2:00
o Grades 3-4 from 1:00 - 2:00
o Grades 5-6 from 2:00 - 3:00
o Grades 7-8 from 2:00 - 3:00
· Location: The clinics will take place at the Charlestown High School fields located at 240 Medford Street 240 Medford St. Charlestown, MA 02129.
· Cost: The cost of the program is $50 per player.
· Only Need a Stick: The only necessary equipment is a lacrosse stick. The best place to purchase a stick if you don’t have one is Comlax/Pure Hockey in Medford located at 70 Salem Street Medford, MA 02115. The boys will NOT wear equipment. Girls grades 3-8 will also need goggles.
· Clothing/Footwear: Players should arrive in comfortable clothing (shorts, t-shirts, sweats). If your players have any existing Charlestown lacrosse gear from last spring, they are encouraged to wear it! The players can wear tennis shoes or cleats on their feet.
· Volunteer Coaches: As you know, all of our coaches will be volunteer coaches. If you are interested in helping out please let me know. We particularly need help with the younger kids grades K-2 who are just learning the game and require more 1v1 attention.
· Other Fun Stuff: We also plan to invite players from the local colleges to come visit the players to share their lacrosse knowledge!
To register for fall lacrosse please click on the Register Online button under the Lacrosse tab above.
Please contact Cara Shea with questions - firstname.lastname@example.org